Pass the North Carolina State License Exam for Home Inspectors
- The Home Inspection Licensing Exam is twice as difficult as the General Contractors Exam.
- The Average passing rate for those not taking a preparation seminar is 40-50%. Attending a seminar raises your chance of passing the NC Licensing exam to 85-87%.
- Practical knowledge on performing home inspections is only part of what is required to pass the state licensing exam.
- Rate: $385.00
Why you should choose HIES to prepare you:
- Our course has been offered over 153 times since the onset of state licensing in 1996.
- Our seminar has prepared over 2,500 students in NC and SC for the state licensing exam.
- Why pay MORE money for a ONE day course from our competition when our course is TWO days and much more detailed.
- If you do not pass the exam, you may attend another seminar at no additional cost within the same licensing year.
- Pay for one seminar, attend as many classes as you need for free.
Class materials provided:
- A comprehensive 212 page study guide complete with diagrams, photographs, and 400 exam review questions.
- A 284 page reference text book.
- Open class discussions to help you better understand the material.
- Cancellation of registration must be made in writing prior to the start of scheduled seminar.
- Registration fees are non-refundable unless approved by HIES, a portion of the fees will be retained for processing costs.
- Course fee does not include cost of transportation, meals, or over-night accommodations.
- Credit card payments will be processed at the door.
- Class size is limited, so early registration is recommended.
- It is recommended that all applicants are approved for the state licensing exam prior to registering for this seminar. The NC Licensing Board can be contacted at 919-662-4480.
- Failing the state licensing exam means a 6 month wait period.
- Seminar is NOT state regulated.
Your options for registration are as follows:
- Online: Select a date below & click “View Details” to continue
- Mail: Home Inspection Educational Seminars, LLC, PO Box 1812, Fuquay-Varina, NC, 27526
- Email: info@HomeInspectionEdu.com
Note: Registration will be confirmed by e-mail or telephone.