Do you need help studying for the North Carolina home inspector exam? Our 2-day “Pass the Test” Course has been offered over 150 times since the onset of the state licensing in 1996. Our seminar has prepared over 2,500 students in North and South Carolina for the state licensing exam. We guarantee that you will pass the exam or you may attend another seminar at no additional cost.
Online Webinar Sessions are taken from home.
The course will be held from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm each day.
Class materials provided:
- A comprehensive 212-page study guide complete with diagrams, photographs, and 400 exam review questions.
- Open class discussions to help you better understand the material
- Cancellation of registration must be made in writing prior to the start of scheduled seminar.
- Registration fees are non-refundable if you don’t show up for class.
- Course fee does not include cost of transportation, meals, or over-night accommodations.
- Class size is limited, so early registration is recommended
- Failing the state licensing exam means a 6 month wait period.
- Seminar is NOT state regulated.